Manage your IPTV from a M3U list. Cast to multiple devices. Play on smartphone.
- Manage IPTV channels
- M3U playlist support
- Cast to Chromecast, Apple TV, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Roku and other DLNA Renderer
- Channels caching. No need to update every start. You choose when update playlist (we just suggest when to do it)!
- Play channels on smartphone with your preferred video player (we suggest MX Player)
- Media control during cast. No need of other app
- EPG support: you can add an EPG XML Url for every playlist! You will see current programs in channel lists
- If you have M3U as file, you can upload it on Dropbox, Google Drive or other storage and create a link to file for using in app
- If you want cast to Chromecast, please check your playlist format. Chromecast works better with ".m3u8". Ask your IPTV provider how to do it
IMPORTANT: App not contains any M3U playlist. You have to contact your IPTV provider or create own playlist.